Tuesday, July 7, 2009

In the memory of Jeff Yale... Friend, Father, Husband, Pastor, Brother in Christ...

I once knew a man who could light up a room with his smile
Teaching and preaching to those who would listen all the while

This man had a gift that no one could dismiss...

He poured out God's love giving the best bear hugs.

I read all the stories of the lives he touched
In his time on Earth he did so much!

Through many laughs and many tears
He brought hundreds if not thousands to know Jesus Christ in those years.

Now at home with the Father his legacy lives on... If we could grab 1 ounce of Jeff's passion this world would never be the same. I love you bro and will miss you dearly!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jeff really changed my life for the better. I love you PJ.

    Jared

    ReplyDelete