Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Magical Beverage

So lately I've been hearing about this miracle fruit called the Acai berry... Today I was strolling the aisles of my local Publix and there it was all the way from South America a delicious bottle of Acai berry juice. I curiously opened the bottle and took a swig and my taste buds exploded with magnificent flavors. As I began to place this beverage goodness back into the fridge it hit me... a bottle of Three Olives Grape Vodak was starring me in the face. It was at this moment when I realized "You know what could be better than Acai berry juice.... Acai berry juice with delicious vodka." Excitely, I began to mix two of God's best creations. Unknowingly my masterpiece was about to come to life. Ever so carefully I placed the glass to my lips... As the liquids poured down my throat I felt a shiver of bliss run up my spine.

For those whom I've got interested it breaks down like this:

  • Approx. 4 oz of Acai berry juice
  • Approx. 2 oz of Three Olives Grape Vodka

Remember, NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE!!! Enjoy Responsibly and Try to Share...

3 comments:

  1. So wait a second, you opened the bottle and took a swig in Publix and put it back on the shelf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I should have in case I didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best recipe ever! But I refuse to share. Sharing is for sissies;)

    ReplyDelete