Friday, June 26, 2009

Transformers 2 the fastest 150 minute movie you'll ever see

From the opening scene until the ending blast Transformers 2 is an ACTION PACKED roller coaster ride!!! Unlike the first movie and to my surprise they have elavated the use of profanity which actually makes for some very comedic scenes but not in a cheesy sense. Megan Fox is looking HOTTER than ever and there are several other gems of eye candy stroon throughout this film. Going into this movie I had heard there were mixed reviews which concerned me; however, I've always be one to draw my own conclusions versus listening to some jaded old fart whom I have nothing in common. Bottom line, if you love ACTION, BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, AND ALIEN ROBOTS... You will LOVE Transformers 2.

- Fatboy Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment